University of Iowa Health Alliance
The University of Iowa Health Alliance is a network of providers who work together to develop better models of care, infrastructure, capabilities and the tools necessary to improve quality, patient experience and clinician work environments while lowering the cost of health care.
The University of Iowa Health Alliance works to transform health care by:
- Partnering with payers to transform health care delivery
- Ensuring our growth in value-based covered lives and risk is aligned with our capabilities
We believe patients are at the center of all we do. Our physician-led organization believes teamwork and open collaboration are at the heart of health care. The University of Iowa Health Alliance strives to be innovative in its approach to health care problems and solutions.
The University of Iowa Health Alliance:
- Implements medical break-throughs and new care models
- Collaborates in research initiatives
- Ensures all Iowans have a medical home
- Coordinates and streamlines care for all patients through every stage of their health journey
Interested in learning more about how we're transforming health care? Email us at UIHealthAlliance@HealthCare.uiowa.edu.